If you are in the market for your perfect rental home, you have come to the right place. As a prospective tenant, we can help you through the process of finding and applying for the home of your dreams. Once you are a resident, we have a suite of tools to make your rental experience the best it can be.
Prospective Resident Resources
For our current residents we have a complete set of tools and procedures to make your stay with us more comfortable and rewarding. Use our website to submit any maintenance requests, pay your rent, or just to drop us a line. We love to hear from our residents.
Current Resident Resources
Prospective Resident Questions
Current Resident Questions
Now, let's assume that your lease has already expired. This would make you considered Month to Month. Please note that you may be required to pay a fee for this (Housing Assistance Program Recipients Excluded from this). Once you lease expires, we only require a 30 day notice period. Using the same lease end date of November 31st 2016, let's imagine that you are thinking of moving before or after the new year. You will need to plan your move 30 days ahead. If todays date was December 2nd 2016 then your notice would have to be to move January 2nd 2017 or later (30 days out).
Some of the normal wear and tear water issues that you may encounter are:
- Kitchen or Bathroom faucet drip
- Shower Head or Tub dripping
- Bottom of Kitchen cabinet leaks
- My ceiling has a stain on it
- Each issue has a different needs and should be reported to the office immediately to avoid extra water charges.
- try to turn your breaker off then on and that should resolve the issue if not, call maintenance.
- If you notice that you plug something in and you keep losing power in a room, that the circuit is overloaded and it is tripping the breaker. Try to unplug some high power items that you are not currently using, switch the breaker back on and continue.
There are many reasons why you may choose to rent. Perhaps you are not certain where you want live, or maybe you are only in the area temporarily. Maybe you’re working on your credit so you can buy. On the other hand, some people honestly prefer renting—after all, there is a lot of stress involved with home ownership. If you are considering a rental apartment in the Atlanta area, Sunshine Property Management is the affordable choice! We offer a number of properties around the area—so you can easily find something within your budget. Plus, our superior service doesn’t stop after you become a tenant. We offer excellent service—both online and in person, so it is always simple to pay your rent, request maintenance or ask us a question. Don’t waste time looking at apartments alone. Let us help you find the perfect place to call home.