Sunshine Property Management is looking for high performing team orientated candidates who want to join an organization that is on the cutting edge of offering a premier lifestyle.
We are currently looking to fill a Property Manager located in Atlanta, GA.
The Property Manager is responsible for excellent customer service in the daily management and coordination of all aspects of apartment community operations including leasing apartment units, collection of rent, maintaining files for corporate and governmental compliance, inspections, re-certifications and supervision of all office and maintenance staff.Job Responsibilities:
- Prepare, implement and maintain a cost effective budget plan for the property with the assistance of the Director of Property Operations.
- Maximize gross rent and miscellaneous income through market rent increases, lease renewal increases and collection of fees and special charges.
- Consistently monitor vacancies, delinquent rents and concessions, with a pro-active approach.
- Strategize ways to exceed budgeted NOI on a consistent basis.
- Supervise the control of expenditures by ensuring products, sub-contractor and vendor services are obtained in accordance with the property’s operating budget while maintaining the property in superior condition.
- Review financial reports daily, weekly and monthly to track results.
- Prepare monthly progress reports and present with explanations, property results and action plans to the CEO.
- Interview, screen and select high caliber, qualified individuals for appropriate job positions adhering to labor laws, company policies and procedures.
- Continuously train and develop personnel to achieve maximum growth potential by maintaining an effective training program.
- Review the scheduling of resident requests for maintenance service and assist the Service Team Supervisor with the supervision of providing quality and prompt service in order of priority.
- Recommends and communicates cost effective savings, time-efficient programs and/or ideas to the Director of Property Operations.
- Conduct regular property inspections, asset preservation, property condition, safety compliance ensuring routine maintenance work is completed timely and accurately.
- Effectively manage declining performance in a timely manner adhering to company policies and procedures.
- Effective resident retention programs, on-going social activities.
- Timely completion and submission of timesheet edits, timesheets to payroll, miscellanies tracking reports (work order timeliness, OSHA reports) and safety reports.
- Follow purchase ordering procedures as established by the company.
- Traffic generation through ongoing review of the marketing program including regular auditing of the box scores, advertising sources, off-site marketing etc.
- Walk vacant apartments daily to ensure market ready, communicate unacceptable conditions to Service Team Supervisor.
- 2+ years experience in management and supervision of at least two or more employees.
- Intermediate to advanced levels of experience with accounting and/or mathematical functions is required.
- Intermediate to advanced levels of education and/or experience with financial law and apartment management law is required.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate efficiently.
- Ability to understand and respond to common inquiries and/or complaints from customers, employees and members of the community.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions with suggestions to resolve.
- Requires a high level of organizational and time management skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Yardi, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.