Sunshine Property Management is looking for high performing team orientated candidates who want to join an organization that is on the cutting edge of offering a premier lifestyle.
We are currently looking to fill a Maintenance Supervisor located in Atlanta, GA.
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for directing maintenance personnel in the performance of all phases of product preparation and maintenance for the apartment community and will be required to live on site.
- Check property conditions (trash, lights, buildings, stairs, stucco, curbs, amenities, etc), daily.
- Meet with resident services staff daily.
- Schedule of grounds and amenities upkeep.
- Apartment status summary review and update.
- Spiff and show units coordination with staff and vendors as required.
- Coordination of unit prep vendors and monitor progress.
- Move-out walk through coordination and inspection.
- Final interior unit inspections.
- Vendor direction and follow-up.
- Supervise the control of expenditures by ensuring products, sub-contractor and vendor services are obtained at minimum cost, while maintaining the property in superior condition.
- Maintain a purchase order system and budget control in accordance with company policy.
- Maximize income through implementation of move-out procedures in accordance with company policy.
- Implement and maintain an organized parts inventory system for the maintenance shop ensuring sufficient materials/parts are on hand at all times.
- Organize, schedule and supervise resident service personnel and vendors ensuring maintenance and grounds work is completed timely and accurately in accordance with company standards and specifications.
- Interview, screen and select high caliber, qualified individuals for appropriate job positions adhering to labor laws, company policies and procedures.
- Continuously train and develop personnel to achieve maximum growth potential by maintaining an effective training program.
- Promote a positive, safe work environment. Consistently and effectively role model, enforcing professionalism and effective team building.
- Effectively manage declining performance with the assistance of the Property Director.
- Schedule, prioritize, supervise and/or complete service requests for maintenance as required.
- Complete and/or ensure emergency requests are handled immediately upon notice of problem and all service requests are handled professionally with an aim to provide excellent service.
- Train maintenance personnel on customer service procedures.
- Immediately correct all known safety violations, unsafe conditions, etc. Report accidents and/or injuries to the Property Director and Human Resources Department within 24 hours.
- Conduct tool box meetings every two weeks and OSHA walk monthly providing employees with updated information.
- Lighting checks every ten days.
- Supervise and maintain maintenance records in a neat, organized manner at all times.
- Adhere to and enforce compliance of all state law regulations and company policies and procedures relating to the apartment community including, vehicle towing, right to entry and tenants' privacy, and abandonment of personal property.
- Assist the Property Director with evictions and unlawful detainee actions. Attend small claims court as requested.
- Communicate with Property Director and resident on all open issues.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D preferred.
- 2 + year of Maintenance Supervisor experience required.
- Intermediate to advanced level of vendor relations knowledge and all phases of apartment and preventative maintenance including but not limited to appliance, plumbing, carpentry, electrical, HVAC, painting, drywall education and experience.
- HVAC EPA certification required.
- Must be able to communicate efficiently and effectively.
- Basic computer skills are required.
- Position requires equal amounts of sitting, walking, standing and lifting up to 50 lbs., pushing, pulling, climbing, bending and various equipment/tool operation daily.
- Position requires on-call duty. Must have valid drivers license.
- Candidates must reside within a 20 minute commute to their assigned property for On - Call emergencies, ( Onsite Living may be required ).
Sunshine Property Management Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Pre-employment background check, DMV record search and drug screening required.