Sunshine Property Management is looking for high performing team orientated candidates who want to join an organization that is on the cutting edge of offering a premier lifestyle.
We are currently looking to fill a Leasing Associate located in Atlanta, GA.
The Leasing Associate is responsible for being an integral part of someone’s journey in finding a new home. You will provide excellent customer service, manage the sales process and most importantly maintain the Sunshine experience.
Submerse yourself in an incomparable experience that will build you into a sought out archetype of someone who makes the difference.Responsibilities:
- Conduct community tours for future residents
- Generate leads and lease apartment homes
- Accurately complete all applicant, lease, and resident paperwork
- Maintain sensibility of market presence and community value
- Persistently seek to create team and resident experiences
- Engage with residents and potential residents. Fluency in Spanish is a plus.
- 3+ years of strong customer service and/or sales experience
- Retail and/or restaurant background
- Hospitality background preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Intermediate to proficient levels of computer and administrative expertise
Sunshine Property Management Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Pre-employment background check, DMV record search and drug screening required.